Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Wow Moment

I forgot to tell you all that I had a wow moment on Thanksgiving day! It occurred as I got into my sisters SUV. I always have to lift up the arm rest because my butt needs extra room, so I lifted it out of the way. I got myself in and was putting on the seat belt when I realized that the arm rest was in the down position. I must have bumped it or something, but it was freaking in the down position....comfortably!!!!! Little things mean so much along this journey. I hope you take time to recognize the wow moments in your life.

7 comments:

donna said...

Isn't that a fabulous feeling!!! My personal WOW will be when I can paint my toenails and tie my sneakers without cutting off my breath. We are all so proud of how you have dedicated yourself to improving your health and wish you continued success.

Anonymous said...

That is so great! I have to do that myself - I hope I do as well as you! Melinda Kaye (Dec 7)

aisling miri said...

thats awesome!

Wenchfaery said...

that's awesome! WTG Bev! :)

Aponi said...

That is totally awesome! Congratulations, Bev!!!!!

justmylife said...

I am so glad everything is going so well for you! I have been keeping up with you even if I haven't been around to tell you. Keep up the fabulous work!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bev that is awesome Hope to see you on Tuesday at Drs office!! I am doing well. I can't wait to start on some real food!!

Karen