Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 14....Ta Da!

Tomorrow is D-day. I am ready...I think. I have edited my packing list a dozen times and I have briefly considered backing out of the surgery several times. I even had a dream of waking up in recovery only to discover that instead of gastric bypass, they amputated my right leg! Yeah, I am ready. Let's get this surgery over with!

I should be back home by Wednesday, and I will post as soon as I feel up to it. Thank you all for your kind well wishes, prayers, and support. I am blessed.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Best wishes Bev!! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Unknown said...

All the best wishes for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery!

Leslie said...

hugs and best wishes -- we look forward to hearing all about it :)

donna said...

Best wishes for your surgery and recovery! You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

kchealy said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery from surgery!

Lupie said...

I am sure all went well and we will hear from you soon.
My prays are with you.

Dr Monash said...

Best Wishes!

Heather said...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I saw and spoke with Beverly on Tuesday and she is doing wonderfully! Her doctors said her surgery was "textbook." She was planning on coming home on Wednesday, although I'm guessing she'll need to rest a bit more before returning to blogging. She wanted me to thank everyone on her behalf for all of your warmth and well wishes.

Susan said...

I am very glad to hear that things went well. Take care. I'm sure every one is eager for your return!