Saturday, July 17, 2010

Referral

In my mail today, I received a letter from DownEast Orthopedics! I was so excited to finally hear from them. It is my referral to Dr. Walsh, a surgeon who specializes in difficult hip and knee replacements.


Now, for the bad news. They can't see me until November, 11th. I guess I should be glad that it is during this year. Ray pointed out that this will give me time to lose even more weight before I see them, hopefully making me a better candidate for surgery. Thank you for finding the silver lining for me darling ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

Trish said...

Hi I found your blog googleing "SWLP education binder"!! I hope all is well.